More random things about me – for SandyU who tagged me……..
1. I love Plain Non-Fat yogurt. I have it for lunch every day. My lunch has never been stolen out of the work fridge.
2. I do not watch any "reality" TV shows – I seem to be the only person I know who doesn't. However, I did watch the first season of Survivor all those years ago.
3. I have peroneal tendonitis in my left foot. I have had it for 2 years now. I don't think it is ever going to get better – it is an "overuse" injury and I just can't see how you can not use your foot.
4. I admit to having owned some Abba cassettes – but surely I did not purchase them myself! 🙂
5. For seven years I lived in a 12-storey apartment block with hundreds of others and only learnt the name of one neighbour. Ophelia! A fabulous name – I wish I was called Ophelia. My father wanted to call me Fleur – I'm glad my mother resisted – though Fleur would be a good Vox name.
6. I think of worst case scenarios for every situation. I am a "what if worrier". What if robbers suddenly appeared to rob that armoured truck as I'm walking past, what if my waiter just sneezed all over my plate and has some incurable disease spread by "droplets"; what if the plane really does have to make a water landing; what if the life jacket is not under the seat; what if ….. you get the idea!
7. I have morning "tea" at 10am every morning – weekday & weekends. Though this actually consists of coffee rather than tea; if I miss out for any reason I turn into a very nasty person.
8. I have probably eaten tons of chocolate in my lifetime. I have still not perfected the art of making a box last longer than a day. I intend to continue practising on this!