This one is for Sergio who asked me to balance yesterday's dislikes with good things…
* The hockey & basketball seasons are nearly over so I won't have to compete much longer, with fans, for a seat on the trains going home from work. The Nats don't have as many fans!
* Not owning a car is better for the environment.
* Not finding furniture to buy keeps my credit card from developing a terminal condition.
* It is nice that we were able to find 6 people willing to come over and try our food!
* Although I am heavier than I would like it is wonderful that I am still flexible and strong enough to manipulate a shovel.
* Housework on Sunday? I don't think there is a balancing equation to this one!
* Carrying a vacuum cleaner up and down stairs is squats and bicep curls/pressdowns all rolled into one.
* I did not actually have any clothes in that dark wash covered in white flecks! And, I get to laugh at the poor astro-dweeb who will truly look like a homeless person this week.
* It is never really too early to open wine. The problem is with the perception this gives.